TAILORED FOR YOUR SCHOOL, COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
We all know the value of staff development, but how many organisations have the time and resource to deliver it all in-house? That’s where we come in!
Our services start with a free consultation to determine your staff professional development objectives and / or development goals for your students.
We will then create a bespoke programme for your organisation, which we can manage for you, or train your staff to deliver.
We can facilitate workshops, deliver coaching, undertake research and provide access to self-assessment tests and resources.
You can choose the mode of delivery, and whether the programme is funded by your organisation or your stakeholders.
TAILORED COACHING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Our highly qualified Associates are experienced at coaching staff and students to support them in their work and studies. Coaching could cover subjects such as leadership / managment, performance, time management, teams, working with others, skills development, career development and planning and much more.
The first step of our coaching process is a free consultation where we will define your goals and develop a tailored package of support for your organisation. We will then agree key contacts, objectives and a programme for delivery.
Coaching will take place at agreed intervals face to face, online or over the telephone. Regular reviews will ensure that objectives are reached and changes to the programme can be made if required.
Coaching has far reaching benefits for organisations and the individuals involved.
A Coaching Culture – we can help you create a sustainable coaching culture in your organisation. Our workshops and courses can be delivered in a way that works for you.
For a free consultation please contact us.
Our highly experienced Associates deliver bespoke training and workshops:
- Coaching skills Foundation Course – accredited with the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Mentoring workshops
- Presentations and Lunch ‘n’ Learn Sessions – Introduction to coaching in Education
- Coaching Conversations Workshop
- Courageous Conversations
- Leadership Development
- Career Management – CVs, Career Planning, Interviews, Networking
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator workshop and other self-awareness tools
- Team facilitation
Organisational training is delivered on demand and is customised to your requirements.
For more details please contact us.
REMOTE OR FACE-TO-FACE ASSESSMENT
We provide four types of self-assessment which we can administer remotely or incorporate into a face to face session.
A suite of talent management products. Each one works independently or combines with others to understand and optimise performance at individual, team and organisational levels. The products can be purchased ‘off-the-shelf’ or a combination of products can be tailored to the unique requirements of your company.
• Strengths is designed to identify the core and distinctive strengths of an individual.
• Resilience is designed to identify 9 elements of emotional resilience and wellbeing
• Decision Styles is designed to identify the 10 factors of decision making, problem solving and judgement of an individual
• Culture Fit is designed to identify the level of fit between an individual’s core values and the organisational values
• Team is designed to identify which of the 15 roles an individual plays within a team including: architect, scientist, integrator and others
• Inspiring Leader is designed to identify the core and distinctive strengths of an individual against 11 Leadership Strengths
Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths according to the three dimensions of energy, performance and use. Answers are used to identify where an individual’s strengths lie across the four categories of realised strengths, unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator [MBTI®]
MBTI® measures how people perceive the world and make decisions. Through a series of multiple choice questions
it provides the participant with a personality type that helps them determine their preferences. There is no right or
wrong type, all types are equally valid.
Strengths Deployment Inventory
This approach involves helping people understand how their motives drive their behaviours, how those motives and behaviours change during different situations and how to develop a better understanding of the motive-driven behaviours of others. It is an approach that drives stronger relationships and more effective teams.
All tests include follow-up session to ensure all users understand how to interpret and use the results.
To enquire about using the above tests in your organisation contact us.
National Leadership Consultant and Ofsted Inspector