TAILORED JUST FOR YOU
Whether you are looking to change sector, secure a new role, to enhance your influencing skills or become a better leader, we can help you to reach your goals.
Our services start with a free, no obligation, career health check. We will then put together a bespoke programme for you which is focused on helping you to achieve your potential.
Our services are built around our Personal & Career Management Cycle and can be delivered face to face or online.
They fall into three main areas:
TAILORED COACHING TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
During a free health check we will discuss your goals and aspirations. We will then create a tailored package of support and will arrange for you to speak with up to three Associates so you can make a decision about who you would like to work with. You and your chosen Associate will then agree objectives, decide how often to meet and whether to talk face to face, online or by telephone. For a free career health check please contact us.
Our highly experienced facilitators deliver open workshops for individuals and bespoke training sessions
and Development Centres for organisations.
Recent sessions include:
- Self-awareness workshop
- Career Management Masterclass
- CV workshop
- Leadership Development Centre
- Graduate Assessment Centre
- Networking workshop
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator workshop
- Team building day
- Management Away Day
Organisational training is delivered on demand and is customised to your requirements.
Our open sessions run regularly.
For a free career health check please contact us.
We provide four self-assessment tools. All tools include a follow-up session with a coach to ensure all users understand how to interpret and use the results to meet their goals.
A suite of talent management products. Each one works independently or combines with others to understand and optimise performance at individual, team and organisational levels. The products can be purchased ‘off-the-shelf’ or a combination of products can be tailored to the unique requirements of your company.
• Strengths is designed to identify the core and distinctive strengths of an individual.
• Resilience is designed to identify 9 elements of emotional resilience and wellbeing
• Decision Styles is designed to identify the 10 factors of decision making, problem solving and judgement of an individual
• Culture Fit is designed to identify the level of fit between an individual’s core values and the organisational values
• Team is designed to identify which of the 15 roles an individual plays within a team including: architect, scientist, integrator and others
• Inspiring Leader is designed to identify the core and distinctive strengths of an individual against 11 Leadership Strengths
Strengths Profile assesses 60 strengths according to the three dimensions of energy, performance and use. Answers are used
to identify where an individual’s strengths lie across the four categories of realised strengths, unrealised strengths,
learned behaviours and weaknesses.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator [MBTI®]
MBTI® measures how people perceive the world and make decisions. Through a series of multiple choice questions
it provides the participant with a personality type that helps them determine their preferences. There is no right or
wrong type, all types are equally valid.
Strengths Deployment Inventory
This approach involves helping people understand how their motives drive their behaviours, how those motives and behaviours change during different situations and how to develop a better understanding of the motive-driven behaviours of others. It is an approach that drives stronger relationships and more effective teams.
All tests include follow-up session to ensure all users understand how to interpret and use the results.
To purchase any of the above tools please contact us.