Sarah delivers coaching and training in academic, charitable and corporate sectors, in the UK and internationally. Sarah successfully coaches individuals in personal and leadership development, and she designs and facilitates impactful workshops for groups and teams, specialising in people skills / soft skills / interpersonal skills. She is a qualified and experienced coach and trainer, and an Associate Member of the Association for Coaching. Sarah previously worked for over 12 years in a blue chip healthcare multinational, where she first realised her flair for coaching and developing others.
- Development and leadership coaching: face-to-face and Skype
- People skills / interpersonal skills training
- Workshops for young people (15-24 years)
- Healthcare / medical / scientific presentation skills coaching and training
- International coaching: communication / presentation skills